2013年1月29日星期二

google y heart I with he t

Wear air to release an air conditioner, both the brother and sister are frozen of keep cringing.
What younger sister worried hopes rock Lee's way:"Elder brother, how do, you see his whole bodieses all rise ice ah, he will can't be starved with cold, we want to think a way, can not make him have been being frozen."
Rock Lee also worries of hope me way:"What to do then!I boil water and wait once water open, we is stained with hot water to give° the ice on the teacher body to turn to open with the clothes."
"Boon, the elder brother boils water, I seek to order an useless clothes and want to be quick elder brother!"
Rock Lee should voice, a slip away small run, went out to boil water, not general assembly son, very hot pot of water was carried by him to come in, Lee rock of younger sister's pearl simultaneously put blame on a way:"How so slow, frost on his body is more and more thick."Simultaneously and hurriedly use to begin medium very big regiment cloth is stained with boiled water, caution of go toward my body up put on.
Who know, the cloth just ran into frost up, immediately arose one regiment spirit fog, when the pearl wanted to took away cloth and see discovering the cloth has already been tightly been stained with by frost and how put out strength to also pull not to come down.
Two human face face reading Qu, don't know how is well, the very hot boiled water since just immediately was frozen on coming in contact with frost layer ice, that frost on my body should have much cold.
2 people are foolish for a while, rock Lee advises his/her own younger sister's way:"This ice is really much too cold, our strength is really limited can't, the teacher can live down, have to see himself."
When 2 people left, rock Lee turned head to hope my one eye, dark way in heart:"Teacher you must keep on living."
In fact frost on my body physically because when two spirit females offer sacrifices to burn vitality to release the light of ice tower, I because painfullying sad didn't make use of oneself inside the interest protection, although they will self-moving protection my body, the bare strength of the ice tower is too strong, with as for the body is subjected to the bare hit of ice tower, but stays one part of strength in my body.
Although consciousness resumes and wants to drive out these icy cold strength but doesn't is the achievement of a day attainable.The bare strength of the ice tower is really terrible, these cold strength has already invaded marrow and make each late condescend to come, all want to doubly be endured long hardship.
Wait until the second day morning, the night turns to hide for daytime being driven out by daytime pure sun strength, in the whole world Yin cold breathing nature of when I wake up.Suffer indignities machine influence, the bare strength of the ice tower also follows behind a cake of to hide a corner in the body.
Ice frost that adheres to in my surface on the second day slowly turns the breathing of making a way iciness and gets into my body from my pore.
I move forward to come out outdoors and at the right moment see the rock Lee brother and sister go toward in walk, see my body instauration, rock Lee spilts open a big mouth to say with smile:"Ha ha, teacher I know that you are all right of, the younger sister sees, the teacher is all right thoroughly."
After the color of the sky was it's yet early to be us to once have breakfast, both the brother and sister take my a cake of the seaside fishing, the seaside takes very wet salty flavor, the sea breeze slowly once blew, the weather is unexpectedly particularly clear, the happy way of rock Lee:"This kind of weather had better fish, teacher, wait today me to beat several more tail fish to show filial obedience teacher."
Shake one leaf skiff, our 3 people shakes to concuss in the sea water, the offshore side is more and more far, water in the sky is one color, very is beauty, the sea water of navy blue purely can see clear inside of living creature, oddness of is hardly have fish to visit in the water.
"Teacher see quickly!"The pearl follows his elder brother's a cake of to take care of me to call teacher.The direction that follows her concussion the horizon of finger, I see a sun with red fire just since the sea level gradually rose and accidentally have a few sea birds to once row from the even on-line sea, a burst of in my heart of vacant, acquaint with so much of appearance!
"Very beauty, I only see the sun and then will give° all disagreeables in heart to forget every day!"The pearl is infatuating with the lovely view that rises in the sun beginning.
", Is a sea turtle, a lot of, elder brother quickly past, catch a few sea turtles, want ~only a sea turtle enough we handed over money of fish tax!"
If rock Lee also saw positive leisureliness of a group of sea turtle before once rowed from us, heard a younger sister and heavily ordered to nod and tried very hard to of start to row oar.
I hope to leave we more and more near sea turtles, sea water ripple along with the sea breeze, I suddenly remember in those early years me when the Earth taught the blue Wei how to visit water, was small black to keep company with or so at us.Want to think, I suddenly a head of is firm into water in.
"Teacher!Teacher!Elder brother, the teacher dropped to Shui-li and saved him quickly!"The pearl loses a track!
Rock Lee also frighteneds to disgrace and hope I fall in of the direction will jump down.
Suddenly I come out a surface, the body is vivid from such as of swung two times in water, quick of visited forward in the past, speed unexpectedly than fish still quick, far and far saw still really good elephant a big fish.
The rock Lee foolish Zheng wears a way:"Younger sister, the teacher can't be the person of the sea person's clan!"
The way of pearl affirmation:"The teacher is in the water is use two legs are visiting, there is no tail, must be the person of the sea person's clan!"
The answer that gets younger sister's affirmation, rock Lee breath a sigh of relief, the teacher will is really the sea person's clan, and the blue house can't definitely pass rock Lee both the brother and sister.
The sea person's clan lives the place that a certain outsider also cans not finds forever in the deep sea, original sea person's clan and land of three hand over the person of town gets along with always of, who know recently, the sea person's clan suddenly kicked out the fish shrimp of neritic big part, it is said that because blue house and the sea person's clan took place what self-contradict, the sea person's clan in a pet kicked out fish shrimp and caused three hand over people of town to live the difficulties suddenly changing to get up.
And the blue house also hate to the bone to the sea person's clan and declare more who if dare with the sea person's clan secretly friendly intercourse, will encounter the stroke of blue house!
The sea turtles have no because my intrude into but panic, is still leisureliness facing the front visit, I press in sea turtles in, lie prone a back hull of ocean turtle up, the ocean turtle just turns head to glimpse, immediately after continue of have peace of mind to visit.
Born a lot of green Tai on the back of sea turtle, it is thus clear that it has been many years since this sea turtle lived, the caressing of subconscious his back hull, the sea turtle doesn't sway of have been visiting.
Don't know when the sea turtles all have already been missing, but I at one islet island up, say to is an islet island because is really very small, sea water Man half of lands, the place of only square circle ten several rices is a dry land, full with on the group of islands various sea livings a plant.
I suddenly catch sight of a figure of loneliness, this is made my association of thought rise the season of the Xiao Suo of the leaf of the autumn, the big wild goose of a loneliness loiters to walk alone in the weald of desolate flavor, the at heart rises a burst of and very sour felling.I toward him visit in the past,Facebook, his sitting on a cake of was stood erect to a surface of rock up.
I peep out a surface and conjecture him.
He suddenly a surprised, turn the head hopes to me, the double eyes are like electricity, twos are naked to keep desire to explore into to go in my heart, I with he to see, a short moment after, he takes back relentless of look in the eyes, twos are naked immediately disappear,cnn, replace of the then gloomy absolute being harm of sorrow facial expression.
He becomes overdo to go to and continues to hope the sea surface of afar, light way:"Unexpectedly, in addition to I, world still like person of this heavy feeling sad feeling, I way not Gu.I don't know who you are, but I know that you must be what my father sends to come, you leave at once, I don't want to let you book comes in!"
I puzzlingly hope him, suddenly I take off a people's way:"Are you waiting a person?"
"BE, I am waiting a person, wait a person whom I can't forget forever."
"Is that person your lover?"I take off a people's way again.
"BE I during a lifetime all the love wear forever of person, regrettable God why want to play joke on me,google, be born I at blue house, but be born she in the sea person's clan, I if not that the person of blue house should much good!"
After a long time, suddenly that person stands to start and worry of face up also appear one silk smiling face, is like a dark cloud back of the sun, he is to my way:"Let me introduce your understanding."
I there is a burst of and slight motion in touched Shui-li, in a short while after, suddenly a person breaks open a surface to peep out a head.
That is a face that makes people marvel, perfect have no time, Jing vulture thin Zhuo, long long Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论