2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Detox e the Ji originally

And the system can't let, either what it appear now, otherwise the players still play what ah.
"BE ah, this matter I have to report an emperor the report just go, however mock moon big Xia you severals destroy the night boundary fiesta set to have a great achievement, this the reward should give you first as well."The big fatty pours pretty ascend genuine, immediately give us the reward.
The "Ding" system hints:"Congratulate player mock moon and hope a month only purine, disorderly dance, Huan empty cover with, the Tyrannosaurus, Long Shou Tian and babysitter, man chasing after woman and female phoenix loved Feng to complete entrusting of green Long Cheng's castellan together and destroyed the night boundary is lying top of hill dragon's fiesta set, keep night boundary from invading, and succeeded to obstruct night Wang Di cross and praise mock moon to wait 9 people especially everybody's grade promote x-rated, and allow to put forward toward green Long Cheng's castellan 1 are allowing scope hinterland any condition."
Reward unexpectedly just connect rise x-rated, however this is x-rated also quite good, know now our rising one class isn't all day two world affairs, and dance them indiscriminately are also similar, especially dance indiscriminately and Huan star the dust is two, connect rise x-rated although not much, unexpectedly and at the right moment make him rise to 100 classes with his current grade, only still need to do then a task can rise up, however that 99 classes are super:.Make him jump go to, carry wrong pour not bad, and the eldest brother be so as a little bit more depressed as eldest sister-in-law, aldiffer so one class can jump go to, result they have to face that 99 classes to rise 100+ now|afraid of of experience, perhaps they also can think the way did the task that can get stripe, light near beat strange get stripe, that is impossible, because that experience is unlike they from the beginning rise to 99 classes from a class little.
And the difficulty of this task also because finally that night king's emergence and increased a lot, so the reward is also many an allow to put forward toward green Long Cheng's castellan 1 at allow inside the scope of any condition, but the most that probably is this reward part, I and hope a month only purine their company after measuring very a burst of finally decide to want one toward green Long Cheng's castellan spirit guarding force big gun, knowing the function for function to defend city of this courageous big gun is very big, now east door in the sky has already had a , however I still want much a , regrettable this suggesting is unexpectedly refused by that big fatty, because this courageous big gun is to belong to super lord then the city can own, and I have already owned a , disallow again garbage, the most can provide evil crystal big gun for us, however this evil crystal big gun can purchase through a coin, I certainly can't want.
Just finally can hold new election to want one special construct, is also set up city in the east door in the sky of, the special buildings of reward win election to choose 1 kind, while what we choose is a life fairy the idol carve, can increase gang all 10% vitalities to members and instauration ability, this also be regarded as the country villa of our Ling Xuan to a kind of welfare body that helps inside the member, vitality and instauration ability promote 10 classes, the equal to attribute orders, especially I, promote 10 class than don't want to promote ten several classes all want
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The woman whom the text chapter 579 is naked to sleep
Renew time:2009-9-2319:29:09 chapter word numbers:4250

Ground unreal deathless seven dragonses change 9 chapters
After getting the building diagram paper of special building from the big fatty's hand, I hand over to watch from a distance a month only purine,Beats Detox, let him carve that life fairy idol to set up door in the sky is at the east in, east the defense of door in the sky is higher, also more safe, not easy be broken.
And myself, the body still wants infirmity on a period of time, and the deathless garbage is in the evolution, don't know a result, so I am simply to directly choose to log out, anyway the contents of task dances them to also know indiscriminately and wants to ask for the person of inside and directly seek them all right, but I then run Be getting more lazy.
I unexpectedly discover after logging out lies a person on my big bed, a women, and or a woman whom the whole body bares, unfortunately the back towards me, I don't know is who, however I know that she can't be a color dress or is fine if Xuan and comfortable rhyme however they, see be different from is that they are three from the figure, and color dress they are three game Cangs still bright, just clear are they three still in the game, certainly this isn't nearby small color dress Ya and small Wan either, not also a chrysanthemum son they are four, who will that is?
I slightly walk over there and round to that chemisette front side and cautiously see her appearance and want to see the woman who dare be naked on my bed to sleep to is who.
See after that chemisette appearance, I first is a surprised, then is an exultation,cheap dr dre beats, the woman on the bed is a beauty, and still very beautiful of that kind of, I also know at the same time and have never thought her unexpectedly be let out come,Beats Solo HD, and still lie on my bed, and dare be also naked to sleep now, so I also at enmity with she is polite, directly take off oneself an only pants of body, then dynasty bed up rush toward pass by.
That woman is suddenly assaulted by me.Get a fright, wanted to push away me, however I how probably be pushed away, and she sees I ground appearance after, immediately again became a surprise from the panic, not only no longer pushed, on the contrary face to ascend my action.
After two hours, I feebly on the bed, the Tan's the temple this month Ji leans on me nearby.Full face sweet appearance, have never thought she is taken by the color dress of this period of time inside, month female the achievement promoted a lot again and made I also have to with all strength to pay.
"How.Isn't being great great?"I temple the Ji hug in this month a little bit near, lower the head to hope her to ask a way.
"H'm."The temple Ji seems to be still a bit shy and lowers the head not to dare to see me in this month, the face tightly sticks my chest.A feet ride astride slightly my body up.
"How to put back you to come jade Ting?"Being taken by the color dress is so long-term, I have never interfered with as well, now suddenly she is taken back, and still take at me nearby.That affirmation is to pass color dress to her tested.
"The little madam knows I is sincerely to the host, so bring back me to come."The temple Ji says in this month the body isn't shivered down by ground, saw to the means of color dress still make her have a lingering fear.
"Ha ha."I embarrassedly smiled to smile.Oneself early knew.Unexpectedly I of this ask.Unexpectedly also let temple the Ji feel frightened in this month, didn't know what the color dress moved to her as well.
"Host.I can also follow you to play games."The temple this month Ji suddenly contains feeling to silently looking at me.
"Certainly, you are in Japan before don't have fun?"I smile to return to way, she wants that playing games is certainly all right, although I still don't know her ground how martial skill is, believe she since fixed to do Mao female achievement a type of month female achievement, so affirmation will have the martial skill to mutually assist of, Be just height uncertain just, and with her ground intelligence, as long as she is sincerely a facing mine, I will also get one more assistant so in the game.
"Have fun ah, however hardly play, so the grade isn't high, just more than 30 classes, and Cang still just Japan, perhaps take not to come back."The temple Ji ordered to nod in this month, some ashamedly time way.
"Now that grade low even if, originally I still wanted let you acted from inside while handing a mulberry mainland and doing for me of, saw come is not go."I am some to disappointedly say, ground in this game player not that the player is which nation of the person will divide which national of, but player the first-time debarkation game which nation, would appear which national in, so in our mainland now, still keep having some Japanese players, be like at hands to also have us in the mulberry mainland the player of China is similar, only these players all drive native player hostility, can hardly have what Be just, and temple the Ji originally once landed in Japan in this month, so she ground the account number should be handing a mulberry mainland, even if she is in China now, after landing a game, also will appear at hand a mulberry mainland of, only her grade is so low, now that does to act from inside to can't have, either what function ground.
"H'm, I the game inside ground, big elder still many people all know, if I get into a game again, their affirmation will know that I am still on the hoof, and most likely also know my Pan Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论