2012年11月16日星期五

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com Huai En's consociat

?It is Mo Qi Zhe to settle, he this is to plant Zang frame-up!
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"Prince also too should not, we cooperate to quell campaign against green Tang, is exactly use wear the time of Tuo epilogue general, killing him must also wait battle to fire away again say, you how ground thus impatient!"
The general in summer of west also hugged into a big debt, now witness thing the certificate accompany at,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, they all way:"Why did the prince kill Tuo epilogue general?"
The tongue-tied tunnel of Li Rou Ren:"I have no, I didn't kill him!"
Mo Qi Zhe volunteers to help and testifies for Li Rou Ren!He way:"Is not the Tuo epilogue that the prince kills general, he just just drank with me, which can kill general?"
The guard calls a way:"Just someone causes disturbance outside the debt, we make track for,Beats Detox, after coming back see in the debt, the prince takes quick knife, isn't the person whom he kills, is who kill?"
"Talk nonsense, prince always and I together, this I can testify!"
"You just still said is the prince kills of, how does this meeting withdraw previous remark again?"Summer of west the generals are great anger, this certainly is prince and Mo Qi Zhe allied put together to kill a ground of person, Mo Qi Zhe divulges secret unintentionally again and flatly denies now, is exactly only to make it conspicuous!
"In no way this matter!The prince don't be as bothersome as they and arrive me to go there."The Piao rides a soldier to come up to protect Li Rou Ren, will take him.
Such as at common, west summer the generals will definitely good well detailed check this matter, can not the Qi Zhe be partial to to cause disturbance, the said words lack consistency again, he although the making every effort testifies for Li Rou Ren, can he more testifies, the generals more believing is Li Rou Ren to kill a Tuo epilogue fruit is brave!Also need not checked, the whole facts all pointed to a prince, was him to have conflict with general on a certain benefits, so just kill people of, as for is what conflict, that has to be imagined by the generals themselves!
Mo Qi Zhe shouts loudly a way:"He is a prince, even if killed people again how?The ground that you are noisy to quarrel loudly Rang thinks why and rebel?All let a part for Lao Tze!Prince, get to my debt in go, don't hold the same kind of view for ordinary person with this!As for this corpse, cover up calculate!"
The generals together way:"Can not cover up, protect very on the scene!"
The Piao rides a soldier to dash up, what the spot is not on the scene of, all the commander-in-chief says to cover up and then have to cover up!The summer of west soldier will come forward to obstruct, two squares greatly dozen, in the debt more disorderly!Haven't divided a victory or defeat, the Piao rides a soldier and then dids not beat, you would like to protect the spot, that protects, Lao Tzes ignored!Clap a bottom, they walk person.
West summer the generals looking at indiscriminately and arrive not ability again in disorder big debt, finish, indiscriminately become so, basically don't want to find out to really be fierce to!Turn to read a to think, really be fierce to return an ability is who, certainly is that the prince is beyond doubt, returns to write memorial, report to report this matter to the emperor, tell this one form of wasteful prince!
The big debt that returns to Mo Qi Zhe, Li Rou Ren asks a way:"Is not you parties does the person harm a ground of Tuo epilogue general?"
"Quite good is exactly I, because I want to help you!"
"Help me?BE frame up me, you why want to do so, you this is to force me last your pirate ship!"
Mo Qi Zhe says with smile:"I want to help each other with prince, you don't ascend my ship, we how together boat, again how totally help?"





The net friend uploads the chapter chapter 134 soldier to go into green Tang
Renew time:2008-10-2022:01:00 chapter word numbers:13500

Li Rou Ren is great anger, he isn't early blurred at this time, the wine vigorously has been already led, he comes forward an one step, to bad Mo Qi Zhe ruthlessly way:"You know to do like this of result, those generals necessarily will report this matter to me father emperor, say that I killed to lead troops a chief commander, my this prince is a head!"
"Feed, do you want to do what?Want to resort to violence, also want to kill me?Hey Hey, this can not that easy!"Once Mo Qi Zhe's hands clap, the debt outside flows out to go into large numbers of close soldiers, and he says with smile:"Does the prince want to know the Tuo epilogue that I am how to kill that the fruit is brave?That wants don't I let the under charge come to time for you to perform?Show you the circumstance that took place at that time!"
The Sou is several Sous, the Piao rode a soldier to draw out waist knife and forced to come over to Li Rou Ren.
Was soft when Li Rou Ren ascended down, he most feared that Mo Qi Zhe turns over a face, these all the commander-in-chief turn over a face each time, all will someone die, he don't like to be next."All commander-in-chief, there are words saying so much!You want to make me dry what, though order to would be, needless so!"
"I want to help each other with prince, for this very small request, you can't not promise?"Mo Qi Zhe goes toward big chair ascend on depending,Beats by Dre Just Beats, eccentric tunnel.
"Good, thought of that a cake of went to with me, I am just wanting and all the commander-in-chief discuss the business of cooperation, have never become to think still you advance an one step and put forward toward me!"Li Rou Ren sees the Piao ride a soldier let go of knife, in the mind just just a little stabilize.
"You intend at green Tang of which place start to me?Together where does Zhao Huai En join forces for battle?"
Li Rou Ren's one Leng pretends to don't understand tunnel:"Do not know all are commander-in-chief's asking this words what mean?We are allied troops, the relation of cooperation, I which can start to you?"
Mo Qi Zhe humed 1:"Our clear person doesn't say dark words, if I don't make pure this matter and can't cross mountains a fruit to the Tuo, either brave start!Is what you want to harm me first, just I start first for strong, otherwise lie down of is me sooner or later, this should be regarded as self-defense.Right?"
Li Rou's public thinks:"Was someone in dynasty to report letter to him, affirmation was two younger brothers, this bastard, for the sake of emperor, unexpectedly betray close elder brother!"His still thinking is a summer of west does local someone and Piao ride a soldier to collaborate with, that military plans isn't whole be known by Mo Qi Zhe!Also need not Mo Qi Zhe again Zha he, Li Rou Ren then gives fact completely.Finally way:"All commander-in-chief you never listen to and believe mean person Chan speech, they for making you kill me, intentionally push the responsibility to my body, say to is my idea of , in fact two of.He is the most cunning, always want to harm you!"
Mo Qi Zhe nods a way:"I am understand, all of everythings are your two younger brothers of wrong, you are some responsibility to have no!Thank you to tell me these, this good elephant is to communicate with enemy to commit treason?Prince's his highness unexpectedly emits big world the Wei is not.Said these to me, I really admired your ground courage!"
The facial expression hair of Li Rou Ren is green, smile apologetically a way:"All commander-in-chief.We are brotherses, you don't help for me who?You see the matter of today ……"
"I helped you to get soldier's right and had troops who also need not fear and at most learn Li Shi Min and come to Xuan Wu Men it change, killed those of your bastard's younger brothers, you father the emperor listen to and believe the speech of mean person, I see his this emperor also be not goodly.Rather abdicate the throne to you!How, meat person elder brother under the idea how?"
"Like well, depend on all commander-in-chief talk, as long as you help me to ascend an emperor, I west the summer wish to year by year pay tribute to the crossbeam.The from year to year concedes defeat!"Li Rou Ren is the least bit very good, signed to descend to promise to Mo Qi Zhe.
Mo Qi Zhe shakes head a way:"These words you say now.Is doing not dislike too early?Or wait you to ascend an emperor say again, we said first now.Now that you intend well and want with Zhao Huai En's consociation, that thinks necessarily news already send out go to?"
"News certainly already send out go to, can Zhao Huai En go and vomit Fan now this, so don't know to send to don't send to a his hand inside."Li Rou's factitiousness difficultly says that transportation inconvenience, this kind of matter can not deliver with the carrier pigeon again, concrete circumstance he doesn't know as well.
Mo Qi Zhe's way:"So, you or beat me with Zhao Huai En's consociation ……"
"Do not dare or not, I which can make this kind of matter, please all commander-in-chief don't misunderstand me!"
"I am to say to make Zhao Huai En think you want to unite with him and invite good place, say that the right there assaults me.But when the time comes, when Zhao Huai En came, you suddenly quarrel, and then helped me to beat him!Hey Hey, I estimate that he dreams also unexpectatively this is to account, the whole army is routed is affirmative.After completion of task, you lead troops to return to country a Duo, my big soldier presses on to the border, if your younger brothers dares to deep-fry hair son, I put for you even, however you soldier's right is in control, at that time also needless I, ha ha ha!"Satisfiedly the cachinnation of Mo Qi Zhe gets up.
The favour way of Li Rou Ren:"Account so much to account so much, all commander-in-chief this recruiting to account and then account is really extremely high wonderful, I from sigh rather, have already shone on commander - in - chiefs to all say of do!"
"Can in the middle of the soldier those general the good elephant isn't too satisfied to you, can they listen to your adjust to send?"
Peep out a difficult color on the face of Li Rou Ren, can be not willing to say oneself again the town doesn't live these generals and have to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论