2012年11月12日星期一

cheap dr dre beats for a while sitting

The empress hurtled Zhu Yi Jun and my one person to go a ten thousand blessings, the light tone in said:
"Your Majesty, Sir, the Qie body excused to leave!"
Wait empress Wang come out winter warm Ge after, Zhu Yi Jun just take back vision, see I is staring at he sees, some ashamedly say:
"Why does the Sir see me?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"The emperor is to know that the minister has never cheated an emperor now?"
Zhu Yi Jun happily says
"Indeed as expected such as Sir say, empress not only only dignified careful, and still very refined, beauty, I very like!"
I looking at small emperor, tiny tiny on smiling, then just if have a ground to say:
"The minister knows that first time behavior, unavoidably will be some to love various taste, but break can not because this and dilapidation dynasty matter, and should also notice situation!Still have, that is to want to pay attention to Long Ti!"
The small emperor is some to embarrassedly looking at me to say:
"I taught, just ever since that time after greatly marrying, I together only had with empress several times, common of time mother behind see tightly."
To queen mother Lee's affair, I by myself really don't know should how handle, these two years I of so often live in island in the mirror lake, be in order not to take place with queen mother Lee too many contact, ever since that time"winter dress affairs" later queen mother Lee's attitude to me took place change, originally I shoulded be happy of, but ambiguously of, but I felt the concern that queen mother Lee seem to be already and outstrip of the king and his ministers to me.
I deliberate for a while, this just slowly open mouth to say:
"So does the emperor make the minister come over for the sake of He Shi?"
The small emperor looking at me, some embarrassedly say:
"I this year already 15, but after the mother her or cohabit one room with me, let me separate with empress ……"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"The emperor's meaning wants minister and put in a good word in front of queen mother for the emperor?"
The small emperor smiled.
I am arriving at a pure temple of Gan, be to know emperor greatly after getting married, queen mother Lee remains and the small emperor sleeps in a room, I knew small emperor why be seeking me to canvass queen mother Lee, a 15-year-old youth, energy just prosperous moment, the first time tasted the wonderful place of the men and women's.Unavoidably will have some indulgence, even be addicted to, queen mother Lee perhaps be in order not to emperor because of this just so scathing management small emperor of.
Arrived at Gan pure temple of just the room of tomb, I saw put two beds in the room, an is Zhu Yi Jun of, another is used by queen mother Lee, she with son opposite but tomb, afraid of is a son to learn from bad habit, can not be an astute monarch.These I have already listenned to the guest using to turn to once say.
Once went the gift of king and his ministers, queen mother Lee said to the nearby personal maid-in-waiting glory son:
"You make those people all descend to go, we some affairs want to talk with Sir."
"BE!"
Wait a group of persons all descend go to, queen mother Lee this just looking at me, some Yous resent of the openings say:
"Sir this time for the sake of what affair to seek us?"
I am one Leng, however still finish respectfullly finish respect the ground say:
"Minister really some affairs want to ask queen mother."
Queen mother Lee is tiny tiny a smile.The answer says:
"The Sir's cleverness connects open widely an all great of persons not extremely, still occupy is a Sir also not know?"
"The queen mother joked, minister also just some smart in small way just, there peter up open widely a person to have 1-day-old ambition."
The sudden openings of queen mother Lee says:
"Does the Sir why not dare to see us?We are great calamities general, show Sir to don't dare to see all?"
In my heart a surprised.This Lee's queen mother doesn't know exactly is win what evil Zhang, time start I feel that she is just interesting to Zhang Ju Ya, but who know now again is to me, according to imperial government of situation she basically doesn't need such.
Although heart in interrogative, I am still that the openings say:
"Queen mother saint light, the minister doesn't dare orthoptic!"
"Go without saying those, we also just thought to say with Sir and also had no an understanding person in this temple, if that suits Sir.Make a few of your madams come to visit in the temple, we also had some to think of them."
I hurriedly thank humbly to say:
"Thank queen mother saint boon, the minister once thanked queen mother for the my wife."
Very carefully once coped with this pass, I sat at chair up, this just has the idea the foppery for conjecturing queen mother Lee:
Queen mother Lee wore a deep red velvet long skirt today.The velvet is divided into two kinds of winter summer, summer Rong rain sprinkles not wet, be called rain satin, than of the winter Rong is more valuable.Because the local velvet is little, add of the velvet method for making is special, so the price is expensive.Great magnate house in general Ta-f, can put on a dress skirt of the velvet from Guangdong to also be regarded as precious and rare.
But the this velvet long skirt of queen mother Lee is not only is rain satin, but also produce from the Wo country.Because ban on foreign trade, this dynasty and Wo country have no normal trade, the Wo of each store house produces, is all some tings in the capital city but walk insurance of the pirate bought to resell from the southeast ocean noodles private get, but then now mostly all is purchased from my hand, because the imperial government opened especially now of special kindness, outward of the trades all passed me to carry on.
This velvet long skirt's none of prices in Wo country is thin, still I see the style is very special, and still a rare thing, this just bought more some, this because the great marriage of the emperor, I come back of time also takes two different styles of, one give small emperor, and then another a the bearer send to queen mother Lee, don't thought of that she unexpectedly is dressed in this to receive me.
Queen mother Lee is dressed in this body velvet long skirt, outside again set a produce from admire a strong country of spring onion green cape of Suo Fu, on the head the hair Ji of high Wan, inclined put 32 jadeites to make E of son.This body Yong permits stylish foppery, more and more Chen get she a face white is like Ning fat.And she this body clothes all at smoked use an orchid in cage joss-stick smoked lead, a burst of light breeze once blows, the You joss-stick of the mentally refreshing then floats to spread out and smell unavoidably not Peng however move to have improper thoughts.
I am hurriedly regular for a while sitting posture, a shape for being all seriousness is over there, but queen mother Lee stood, arrive at my back, the hands unexpectedly put my top in the shoulder, like Feng Luan they generally crumple for me to hold shoulder,
I immediately feel brain skin a deep-fried, hurriedly up stood from the chair, connect to call in:
"The queen mother forgives offense!The queen mother forgives offense!"
In the heart but is distressing, don't know queen mother Lee exactly for the sake of what affair will to I like this shape.
Flash across of queen mother Lee's face a silk lose, however I can't imagine oneself as the favoritely think, queen mother Lee deeply grows a to my feeling root surprised not ability from pull out, because my brush-off just disappoints, this absolutely has a problem among them!
Queen mother Lee sits at my original position up, slowly of the openings say:
"Sir why have been would not liking to go into toward assisting an emperor?If there is Sir,cheap dr dre beats, we also trusted."
I stand on the part, some embarrassedly say:
"Now not is have already opened widely a person, open widely a person to promote ten thousand Li new policy, let courtly circumstance huge amendment, have him to assist an emperor, the minister makes one to spread person's party in government hall outside does some affair for imperial government, now isn't very good so?"
Queen mother Lee is tiny tiny on smiling, stretch hand to carry to have handy cup, sent to a mouth the side drank an one mouthful, I originally wanted to make a noise, but saw queen mother Lee to have already drunk in, and I still choose it's silent.
Queen mother Lee also just realizes after finishing drinking tea and drinks the cup in the oneself's hand already drive I to once use, the face ascension of queen mother has red and dizzy.
The momentary was full of embarrassed angry in the room, an end still queen mother Lee's exit broke logjam, she openings ask a way:
"Sir just not is say to occupy and say?"
I hurriedly say:
"The minister comes for the sake of the emperor's affair."
Queen mother Lee tooks a look me, satisfied the ground containing a deep idea say:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论