2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com y adopt means I thin

, Also have to agree.Han Yi has no good will to the Wei Kai, he is obviously dissatisfied with the Wei Kai as the role that he arranges, so I looking at Han Yi air with icy cold look after yarn Lian, feel funny.
After song and dance starts, the dollar is like usually similar, send a pot of wine to Han Yi of before the seat:"My house's lord son respectfully dedicates a childe."Eyes have had no ground to see one eye Wei Kai, Wei Kai Leng for a while, lent to go to toilet to arrive outside Xiang with him right away.
The dollar waits over there and sees his arrival, a smile to come forward to salute:"See adult, mostly have been already given offense to in the daytime, hope adult to forgive offense."
Wei Kai Leng just recognize a person in a short while, attend to not and up is as polite as he, pulls his dress Jin to ask:"How do you disguise as so?But lord does Mr. send you to come to look for me?Lord owned by public order?"
The dollar shakes head:"I am lord Mr. to send come of, but is as irrelevant as adult.Pleasing adult is to want to tell adult, childe can not return to Ye city with you, and you take Yan adult and then go,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com."
"Is the Yan Yan clear?Is the meaning of lord Mr.?"The Wei Kai is one face question.
The dollar nods:"Lord Mr. really appreciates Yan general and really wants to get Yan general.I come to this mission with importance be Be male to turn to reach to him to the intention of Yan generals the lord, this mission I have already completed.The Yan general would like to also return an agreeable lord Mr., suffer from having never lent to left for to pay a courtesy call on lord Mr., so, want to invite adult you to help."
"This ……" Wei Kai hesitated for a while:"But, the son-in-law and sons can not mention in the same breath, the lord is male to my entrust but let hence send son into the quality."
The dollar shakes head:"Adult, I think, lord male real of intention should be take down cool state, since so, certainly is who useful, will who ah!Besides, I see that childe to be hostage."
"Can use a son-in-law to replace a son, this is also unsuited to proper!"
Dollar a smile:"Son go to previous, make the son-in-law explore first, see somehow, always can."
The words just arrive here, the Yan line also sought to come over.The Wei Kai looking at his way:"I want to invite general to return to Ye city together with me, under the general idea how?"
The Yan goes a light way:"I have already sought general today, would like to go to Ye city to explore truth or falsity."
Wei Kai wanted to think and looking at a dollar way:"After returning to, main male audibility do I explain?"
The dollar nods and takes out a letter:"I had already given lord male to write a letter, the whole results were undertaken by me."
The point of Wei Kai nods and runs about to return to with Yan.I come out behind from the door and say with smile to the dollar:"You are a bully with a coward's heart to still be really like to so return to matter."
The dollar keeps shaking head:"If myself, kill don't dare to do something like this as well.Childe, did your letter walk?"
I order.Give the letter of Wei Kai is BE written with the tone of the dollar, truely hold for Cao of letter already send out go to, the caliber of top and bottom would not° until unify also go.
Time passed by for three days again, when we become nervous to wait for Ma Chao's news, this world noon, Wei Kai and Yan go to urgently and in a hurry seek a dollar.See their air Yu not, I knew variable, signal hint a dollar faces up, oneself also slowly walks to 3 people's flank.The Wei Kai didn't notice me, he urgently to dollar way:"We will walk tomorrow, you still have words to bring a lord Mr.?"
The Yan goes a way also:"Still have what to want what I help?"
Dollar one Leng:"Have no.Just, two why so hasty?"
The dark of Wei Kai face:"Ma Chao came back.In the morning in hence meet with with him there.According to reason, Ma Teng Yi go to Ye city, Ma Chao to me should be amiable manner just to, can he sees my look in the eyes very cold.The Yan general also says that Ma Chao seems to be just to mollify intentionally and hence of relation, seem to be already to receive hence is main meaning.I think that this isn't a good news, notify quickly the lord is male."
Dollar piece open mouth Ba, don't know how to declare.I also attend to not ascend many, walked to come up right away:"Although the circumstances is urgent, however two adults still drag along several geniuses BE.Hence is an old fox, don't have confidence of affair he can't hastily adopt means.I think that the life of the Wei adult momentary should be without the sorrow."
Wei Kai this just changed direction eyes me and saw an along while doubt way:"Who are you ?Having a little is familiar looking."

Chapter 199 beauty robs to kill(is medium)


The dollar rushes toward Chi a smile:"Wei adult, this is, this is ……"
I ha ha say with smile:" Such as.Wei adult, I the foppery like this is very successful?"
" Such as??Ha ha,Ha ha ha ha……"The cachinnation of Wei Kai gets up and smiles out of breathly, lead very in a short while, just smile a way:"You how with seal general together?Return into this appearance?Smile to die me."
I Song shrug:"My skill you are knowing, and seal eldest brother together also very normal.Just ……"see oneself, say with smile:"The Wei adult returns to Ye city, or hides Zhuo for me of well, otherwise, a few elder brothers are afraid to want to eat me."
The Wei Kai has been being smiling and listen to I finish saying, suddenly don't smile:" Such as, you can't appear with the true name here?Can lord Mr. incredibly believe so you?Could you say your purposes to me?"
I facial expression dark come down:"Wei adult, ignores you is just thinking what, I hope that you put it, otherwise, brings troubles in belly of can not your family.Mr. Cao's means you are clearer than me."
The Wei Kai is one Jiang, the self-ridicule ground smiled to smile:"Do not say or not, anyway your if work always out of the blue, get of advantage also out of the blue.Now that you said just and like this, that you feel we when leave for wonderful?"
If I didn't answer him, but see to contemplate medium Yan to go:"Yan general, I want to ask you a question."
The Yan goes right away a way:"You say."
"The Yan general can understand Ma Chao this person?He good sex?"I seriously ask.
"Good.Ma Chao the this person born nature is cool thin, relate to with its clansmen isn't all very good, become intimate with with him of only have cousin, Ma Dai, .But, this person need soldier's breadth, resist strict, the skill in martial arts is quite good, person very Ao.For the sex, he good, but can't addict, have much of proper restraint, Be different from me that inside younger brother."He points an outside:"Ma Chao ran western even county to recruit 4,000 this time Qiang soldier, just came back, paid a courtesy called on general.They said what, I don't know, but after Ma Chao walks, general seems to be very happy."
I nod to mean a with gratitude:"Many thanks to general.Today's conversation, I hope to be two to forget right away, before you didn't leave impregnable city, we can't take any action, but after you leave impregnable city, we want to take of action and twos are more or less related, so, you when leave, we will tell you.You don't turn head, either after leaving, rapid headway be."
Wei Kai and Yan went to wrinkle up eyebrows towards seeing one eye, Wei Kai each other:" Such as, you had better leisurely wear a point, many affairs don't want to make too bigly.The cool state isn't a China hinterland, people's customs and it is agile and fierce.Your throwing life is a small matter, if the important event that harmed lord Mr. in my house, he also can't Rao you."
I am light a smile:"Two adults still go out to see a dance, the Cao is male of the female childe perform, but your chance to enjoy seeing."
Wei Kai silly eye, lead in a short while just gingerly ask me:"Which female childe?"
My white's his one eye:"Useless talk ownly have to also have this skill.The nature is the adopted daughter that just accepts."
The Wei Kai tooks a look some embarrassed Yans to go and realizes head in the sort location:"I am getting more understand.Childe does indeed as expected different, at under take leave.Just, I even want to advise you to be a , don't compensate into you all."
My Pie mouth:"I from have proper restraint.If the Wei adult, you remember me, don't come here, after leaving impregnable city, musted be rapid to walk faster, otherwise, I could not promise your safeties.Remember, your speed is to promise that Mr. Cao attains the key to purpose."
Hope 2 people walk out of figure, I long one breath:"Seal eldest brother, let the Cang Lan go to Ma Jia more Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论