2012年11月12日星期一

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com ave however we not

Arrive behind of affair, the voice of Die fairy has already had some to sob, I embrace her shoulders, and the emotional stirrings very many says:
"This calls to do a good turn to whet more."
Exactly isn't good matters to whet me more not say, however the blessing is matchless to go to is true, just made stunning free from vulgarity Xie Die Xian to in the bed in the evening, thoroughly enjoyed a body of winter plum, the morning in the second day I received queen mother Lee's Xuan Zhao .
Face queen mother Lee, in my heart but a bit helpless, how face her, I also always can not find good threads, also can walk the one step calculate one step.
Was all summoned most likely by queen mother Lee before is at too very in the warm Ge of palace both sides, saw queen mother Lee last time is in the Ci rather in the temple, also to pour fighting of Feng with queen mother Lee Dian Luan a , however almost made Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and ten thousand Li emperors catch adulterers in act afterwards bed, it may be said played of heart palpitates.
The small emperor lost support, queen mother Lee again moved to return to warm Ge in, only ten thousand Li emperors handle politics in the eastern warm Ge, but queen mother Lee then just as previously of transcribe his/her own Confucian classics in the western warm Ge.
Being so greatly cleaned by Ping Bao in the imperial palace is a , almost and allly inside wait on me Be getting more incognizant, is all some young new comers, until the outside of the western warm Ge I see Chiu to use.
See I come over, Chiu must use to hurriedly face to come up, and the low voice says:
"The Sir can come, these day because the affair of long live Ye, lord son she holds ground heart, a stay overnight all could not fall into sleep, this doesn't just hear the Sir returned to city, immediately would summon you."
I swept to see surroundings for a while, seeing all of persons of the this place of western warm Ge was queen mother Lees one-time old men, how much all some faces are familiar, this lets to also trusted a lot in my heart, I hurtled the direction Nu of house to make a signal by pursing, and the low voice asked a way:
"How is queen mother mood?"
Chiu must sigh an one breath with the low voice, the bitterness says with a smile:
"So big affair, the mood of queen mother which can be good of, let we these do slave of see all worry, but who don't dare to advise as well, the Sir comes back good.(The computer novel stands 16 ks.cn)"
I also accompany Chiu to use to do sad facial expression.However very quick Chiu must use and then resumed to come over, thought of own this job and hurriedly said:
"You visit the miscellaneous house see the Sir patronize and the Sir talked and estimated queen mother at in all waits of become nervous."
The my arch hand says:
"Still need to trouble a grandfather, you notify 1."
Enter into in the western warm Ge, I lower the head fierce walk several step, then just kneel on the ground, halloo in:
"The tiny minister pays visit to queen mother."
Waiting Chiu must be used to uncover door screen walk go out of after, queen mother Lee just say:
"Mr. Chou, get up, you at ordinary times be not dislike to kneel around like this most ?"
"Thank queen mother!"
Queen mother Lee saw Chiu to use one eye, then signals hint to say:
"Must use, move a chair for Sir."
"Thank queen mother to grant."My hands embrace a boxing to make a bow with hands folded in front and mean a with gratitude to queen mother Lee.
Because is in queen mother Lee's in front, I am just half to sit on the chair.Mean the high regard to queen mother Lee, however tell the truth, if not that doing not want to make queen mother Lee find out to lend to seek my trouble, I am being absolute will neglect and the etiquette of so many vexed persons, of so want to move top in island in the mirror lake also has many relations with this.
"Must use, you go out.I want to say with Sir words."
"The slave follows instructions."
Waiting Chiu must be used go out after, queen mother Lee up and down conjectured I am some kind of, then just the openings say:
"See to Xie Die Xian who hide the joss-stick Ge what you waited upon is quite good the Sir!"
Hear queen mother Lee's this sentence me almost up fall to sit to top in the ground from the chair, but queen mother Lee immediately after gave me a larger impact:
"It is said that the Sir has been already got to city yesterday, and still once sees an emperor.Don't know that emperor and Sirs all said some what."
Queen mother Lee makes reference to here, I can also not know there my own the whole movementses all drive queen mother Lee to follow, quick in the brain of came out two words-brocade dress Wei!
Want to understand this, grow a boil to that crown of head in my heart, feet undercurrent Nong.If Ping Bao who in the center has no egg hates a ground of gnash teeth in hatred, O.K. I know that Zhang Jing is his/her own person, otherwise, I and ten thousand Li emperors the conversation yesterday still not and in detail put in and protected with Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's in front.
Thought of here.On my forehead immediately appear cold sweat, back also coolly, these two days always so the load is surprised to be subjected to afraid, one surprised one Zha of, most at least want to fold a life for half year,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.
Part quickly of deliberate to reply in the brain of way, I part openings say:
"The queen mother is astute, the minister knows what affair also deceive however the method eye of queen mother."
Queen mother Lee sneer at for a while, then just say:
"I know you and the Jun son relate to closely, you privately see him, we don't say as well what, on the contrary feel joy, most at least he also knows to seek a Sir amount of company, however this juncture up, the Sir hide joss-stick Ge romantic air of cheerfulness, don't worry a courtly affair at all?"
Hear the words that queen mother Lee behind and obviously take vinegar flavor, in my heart clear affair exactly for the sake of what, see to the this Lee's queen mother stay overnight but feel jealous of to the me and the Die fairy!After kneading a cold sweat in mind, I finally relaxed and saw to queen mother Lee to me return calculate some cordialities, words like this I have this time surprised have no insurance.
I hurriedly and in earnest say:
"The minister knows wrong."
Queen mother Lee didn't know to think of what, the sudden sobs to say:
"Your man doesn't have a good thing, I this just just moved away a Gan pure temple, Jun son unexpectedly under the inciting of portable eunuch, did that waited reckless of raise, and you unexpectedly also still had a mood to stroll a brothel!"
"Minister offense should ten thousand die!Please queen mother punishment."
I kneel at ground up, however to queen mother Lee's words I felt some to disagree to, in this year, connect the persons that I come from monogamy degree like this for ages all already not only only three wives four Qies of, still less own after the woman of temple beauty innumerable.
Although in the heart there is viewpoint like that so, however I still don't dare to express on the face, owning the woman who kill the big power of living is to ask for not get.
Finally queen mother Lee lived to sob a voice, the openings asks a way:
"Do you know me this time and make you come what is up?"
"The tiny minister doesn't know."
I still kneel on the ground and answer to say in.
BE not for deposing the affair of ten thousand Li emperors, I certainly know, but I am to don't say!
However queen mother Lee at last and sadly sighed an one breath, the ground of You You asked a way:
"The Sir gets up."
"Thank queen mother."
I just quietly stand after getting up at part, there are no other actions, queen mother Lee pointed to point part of the chair say:
"Sit down, I remember your past courage is pretty big, now how become to obey so an etiquette."
"The minister was some before from hold saint Juan positive Long, and minister to the affair of imperial government have no beg, without desire then just, so just can attain that sort of big-hearted, however today already dissimilarity usually, the minister also doesn't want to be held tight a hold and dies ambiguously."
Queen mother Lee hears after my words, the facial expression immediately changed, she deeply absorbed an one breath, quell for a while mood, then just slowly opens mouth to ask a way:
"The Sir says that these words seem to have, however we not understand, don't know that the Sir can make us explain in detail for a while?"
I shake and speak slowly a way:
"Minister if speak, the queen mother perhaps will want the head of minister, so the minister would rather not say quilt queen mother punishment."
Queen mother Lee's eyebrows is tightly wrinkly to get up, some unhappily say:
"Sir before also not is have never againsted us and the emperor, now how don't dare to say?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论