2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats say for a while mu

Readily thin ground Liao tooth, abnormality bulky skeleton, the fingernail grows particularly sharp, although the top covered cold frost of 1 F can still keep making me feel that killing of thing to harm dint, he absolutely can easily pierce my skin then dig my heart.
These 100 dissimilarity with unique devils are overheads to all have one to belong to his/her own serial number.
The stem expects old headman this time way:"You the work every day is to come to check these guys."Saying to once pass a big book is all closely the statistics in everyday on the book.
"Remember, a cage inside ten each serial numbers want to up,Artist Series, although these guys aren't likely to escape forever, Hey Hey, this work still keeps wanting meticulous completion."The stem expects an old man son way.
What I felt suspicious looking at an at present the whole end caution of ask a way:"Are these things live?They always foolish in the so cold place?The meeting is starved with cold."
The stem expects old headman to seem to hear very and funny affair quack a say with smile:"My young of time they here, passed by my mature and steady for several decades so they also have no a dying, you stop worrying, these are all live, of so high so low temperature is for the sake of call their activity dilatorinesses some, want words like this not they really move us to can not stand, this ground floor they want the words he/she want to go out, I dare to say to use along while become."
Made reference to this stem to expect old headman to clap to clap a head way:"To, should feed on for them, give°ed the book me to see."I hurriedly pass the book in the hand to him.
The stem expected old headman to start to grasp a book to expertly turn over to turn over ha ha say with smile:"The as a result should feed on, recently feed them at a time still the affair of one year ago, I this person's power of memory still really differ.Ha ha."
My Leng, I feel that my affirmation is to listen to wrong so I ill-manneredly interrupt to do to expect old headman of call person greatly terrified laughter:"You are to say these guys for a year without once eating thing?Didn't they starve?"
The stem expected old headman to point to point these to grow an exactly alike demon way:"I still really must with you say for a while, must remembering these things absolutely can not feed full, you can not feed thing for them by decade and trust them hungry deathless but absolutely don't can feed full they, once they ate too satisfiedly is a world at the time that judgment day arrived, belly a have already eaten these algidities to them all nothing important effect.Must remember."
I feel that I followed a magic world,cheap beats, the circumstance here consumedly disobeyed my global view.Frankly speaking me now the one blank in the brain.
"That, I teach you how to feed on for them now."Say stem to expect the old headman walks to the front of a button of doorway, this button is covered one Jie to open to see with the glass appearance for defending a jelly, the stem expected old headman to press under the button then vulgarly roar a way:"The beasts ate,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com."
Is close behind I see the palisades take over beginning to downwards drop thing, drop down of is all some ice Tuos, in seem to be what things but I can not see clearly.
See original an on every occasion of the devils suddenly moved and started strongly from the ground picked up to eat those be frozen into an ice grain of food, have of even directly lay prone to lap with the mouth on the ground, the chewing of Mao Mao ice voice after making me feel carry on the back hair tightly, these things the slightest have no one silk person's shape, the living creature of arms and legs that can say to is Zhang Zhu Ren.
"What is what they ate ?"I listen to the mastication voice of those Qi Qi Zha Zhas feeling a bit frightened.
"What is what to eat ?The beast eats of certainly was a bran, otherwise fed them what?Their pouring is to like to eat meat, unfortunately I don't like to see they eat meat and shout ha ha ha ……"do to expect the current facial expression of old headman was like a pole an abnormal condition.
At this time Dong of a greatly ring from the room more in spread, I even feel the grounds of foot all follow this greatly and loudly sway to sway, I am frightened of wanting and turning around and then running belt but drive dry expect old headman a hold tight.
"Need not afraid, Be free, is inside of the thing at make demon son."Say stem to expect the old headman pulls me alignment room more inside, original at outside have the white smoke spirit cans not see clearly in, walked in to just see out here is a face to the wall.
The useless talk isn't a wall or what, but there is an eyelet on the wall, eyelet only the wrist is thick thin, I this biggest weakness for person is curious so I the tiny cat waist want to see to have in bore what, this time fiercely a hand is from the inside violent wind come out, that palm before makes threatening gestures in the my nose of stopped down, because he enough didn't arrive me I am frightenned to death, really will be frightenned to death, I wet pants but I don't feel what throw a person.
The old headman admires to roar with laughter, he definitely usually sees situation like this.
The old headman pulls the way to me:"The red line that sees ground has no, get here absolutely can not cross this eyelet, once lead you and will be like up once the thing of guy the underneath side of a quilt noodles for taking over shift duty last time went in Ye, your whole a person will follow that eyelet to become long long noodles.
I feel starts to be vacillating in stomach, because I saw, I really saw, there is still on that eyelet jet black blood stain.
When some my nerve accepts to can not stand, in unexpectedly spread unpleasant to hear person's voice:"Old headman do I still think that you come to send for me to live a person again."
The stem expects old man from part of ground up picked up ice to do of long the front of the pole pole have an ice ladle and packed some kangs that freeze into ice Tuo in ladle.
The ladle explores into a wall of hole inside in spread the voice of the Mao Ca Mao Ca when the old headman takes out ice ladle see a ladle have already left half, stem expect old headman to suddenly fly into a rage a way:"You and then eat ladle, you this beast that damns, you are eating ladle each time, you know that I do a ladle fee how many energies?You are this beast, damn of beast."
Spread laughter in hole:"Old man, I want to eat meat, you give me the lane to order meat go to, I begged you."Although the words are to beg tone up the slightest listen to not to come out to have the meaning to ask others for help, was full of overbearing pride in the contrary tone.I am very curious the noodles is here actually what to close is what person, here noodles of must be compare outside of the 100 grow exactly alike devil the worst existence, will is a devil Satan?I feel frighten into inaction for my current viewpoint, know the guy that I am a to believe in money and power, absolute being devil strange God it flow in the my eyes just dirt general existence, but I really feel from the heart awe and fear to the guy in this hole now.
This book from maneuver Chinese net head hair

The prison building that chapter 199 isn't likely to open forever


The stem expects old man stuffy hum one- track:"Eat meat?You don't dream, as long as I at here a day you don't want to eat meat, you here eating of the honesty bran!To, there was task today, two half - breeds went out, you next order."
One in the eyelet is stuffy to hum to spread:"Wanting my younger brothers to go out workses oneslf to the bone and then takes meat for me first, each younger brother has to have, otherwise your doing not think that them will do anything for you."
The stem expects old man Hey Hey a smile the plait son of one face to seem to be very Yin under the light evil:"Do not go even if, am I still lazy to open a lock."Finish saying to turn round and then walk, the side walks side to say to me:"Here what noodles pass is outside these beast of elder brother, this guy is their heads, outside these thing although fearfulness none of heads how working, nothing important thinking consciousness, inside this dissimilarity, he has thinking will consider, and very have a little smart in small way, you hereafter get along with him and learn will to fight Dou brave just become, so he is closed over there is not likely to open forever of in the prison building, that wall has one meter five breadths, among them have one meter is to defend to wear the steel plate composing that A plays, rest of have the bullet-proof of reinforced concrete and 30 Li rices of 20 Li rices plastics, as long as you stand away that small hole to promise to have life threat, however I again remind you, that small hole you had better forever not want to close to, even if is your old mama over there also not want to close to! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论